New ‘Minichem’ … with ‘ONE-BLOCK’ design
Able to transfer aggressive chemicals and other hazardous materials at low 50 litre and 100 litre flow rates through ½″ and 1″ connections respectively, the absence of any housing and separate manifolds mean that our new Minichem pump has no manifold seals and therefore no obvious leak paths.
All new Minichem from Flotronic Pumps - Click for larger image
Developing a cost-effective, ‘ONE-NUT’, air-operated double-diaphragm pump for the lower flow aggressive chemical duty range market has been a dream chased by Flotronic Pumps’ engineers who are always looking to fulfil customers’ needs.
And like all great ideas, it’s true ‘out-of-the-box-thinking’ that’s arrived at the solution.
The Minchem is a totally new and unique air-operated double diaphragm pump which is machined from one solid block of PTFE, removing the need for separate manifolds and steel casing or ‘box’.
One of the great benefits of this ‘ONE-BLOCK’ approach is that it enhances still further the ease of maintenance benefit which Flotronic’s ‘ONE-NUT’ design so effectively pioneered. Minichem maintenance need only focus on ‘ONE-NUT’ disassembly … and on the ball valves only when necessary.
The outstanding benefits of our new Minichem
- pump low-end aggressive chemical duty range market customers can now enjoy all the ‘ONE-NUT’ benefits including ease of maintenance ‘in-line’ at an affordable price
- able to handle aggressive chemicals and other products at temperatures up to 80°C
- ultra safe
- absence of separate manifolds gives greater pump integrity with fewer parts to go wrong or wear out
- flanged as well as BSP version available, so fully compatible with existing PTFE-lined pipework
- all external parts in polypropylene and stainless steel
- ATEX approved version available (FDA approved anti-static).
Performance Curves and Flow Rates
General Arrangement Drawings
For more information on our pioneering new Minichem pump - call 01444 881871 or email Flotronic at email@example.com.